View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Nov 2018, 12:57

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Size/ Specs for replacement knobs? 

Post Size/ Specs for replacement knobs?
I just picked up a 3x..

Great piece. One of the things I got it for is running the pots like an analog sequencer using Thesis. Very impressed, works great and the save/send snapshot function is amazing for this.

I have alternating rows of pots set up for 16 Seq steps.. Pitch/Volume [3x page 1] .. Gate/etc. 3x page 2.. I have the pots rows 2-4 for step volume; rows 1-3 for corresponding step pitch. Just thought I'd share.

Anyway.. Would like to obtain different color knobs for 2 of my rows. Is anyone aware of specs/source for knobs that would fit/ similar size. I have tried with the knobs from my Korg Radius and Jomox T-Res .. they both fit on (despite not matching up in height/width) .. the reference line was opposite where it should be .. on the 3x the reference line points in lint with the flat side, on the others I tried it is opposite.

02 Nov 2013, 17:21

Post Re: Size/ Specs for replacement knobs?
The 8x4 rows of knobs are pretty standard 6.5mm D shaft but the orientation of the marker is very unusual, the pot position is at 180 degrees where most dj and other gear is at 0 degrees. And if anyone should come by here looking for the knob for the endless encoder (Select) its hard to come by. I need to replace mine and I am looking for a replacement. The originals were made by Re'an (Neutrik) and they no longer produce knobs. Part numbers are Re’an P859H-0-S6 for the knob and T859-H-8X for the cap. That is for the 6mm spline shaft knob without a line and cap without a line.

06 Jan 2016, 09:11
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]